Are you thinking about how you introduce marketing into your recruitment business? Do you have someone working in marketing but are not quite sure what they are supposed to be doing or how you manage them? Practical advice and solutions from someone whose been there and done it before. Many times! This is a free event for recruitment business owners and directors. Sign up today.
- How do you embed a marketing strategy and plan?
- When should you hire your first marketing employee?
- What type of person should you employ?
- Do you already have someone but know they need more support?
- When do you add an additional member to the marketing department?
- How much should you be paying?
- What should you be outsourcing?
- How do you know if they are doing a good job?
- How do you motivate and work with them?
It’s a dilemma many business owners face, especially when they come from a sales background. Sometimes you just know you need someone to do marketing, but are not sure who or what.
This session is an introduction to the topic and seeks to give you the answers you need and the reassurances you hope for as you begin to establish or grow your marketing department.
The session will be delivered by Robert Woodford from The Marketing Junction. Robert has worked in-house at a range of recruitment businesses over a career spanning 15 years, most significantly with start-ups, owner managed businesses and SME recruiters. He consults with many recruitment businesses and is also the marketing expert with Elite Leaders. Robert is a judge at this year’s Recruiter Awards. The Marketing Junction is also the current holder of the Recruitment International best marketing agency award.
The event will run from 8.45-9.45am. Registration from 8.30am. Approximately, half hour presentation with 30 minutes for questions. There will also be time (until 10am) after the session to have a 1:1 chat with Robert if you would like.