The safety of your people is of paramount importance to us. We take it as seriously as we take the safety of The Marketing Junction team members. We also have a responsibility to all of our clients, the communities we live in, and our families.
Site visits will only be conducted when we are not in a lockdown situation or at Tier 4.
Should we or you be in Tier 4 or lockdown, then we will be available for site visits in line with the government advice only. Namely that the service you offer is of a critical nature (thereby designating you key workers) and where the support cannot be offered remotely.
There must be a clear email inviting us to site confirming the above and your agreement to comply with the below.
- Have a COVID-19 policy that is being followed
- Ensure all people wear surgical grade masks at all times
- Take body temperatures of everyone on site
- Provide hand gel stations
- Ensure meeting rooms are well ventilated
- Ensure the work station provided to us has been cleaned in accordance with COVID guidance
- Make certain all staff run the track and trace app
- Provide enough space for social distancing
- Fund The Marketing Junction with 5 days’ worth of lateral flow tests post-visit (£42.50) for each employee that visits the site
- Have a parking space available so that the The Marketing Junction employee does not have to catch public transport.
In addition, we will:
- Comply with your own site policies
- Wear surgical grade masks at all times
- Never attend site if we have symptoms, tested positive or been informed that we must self-isolate
- Undertake lateral flow tests within the office for a period after a visit
- Run the NHS track and tracing app at all times
- Not attend other client sites unless they can adhere to this policy
- Leave site immediately if the client is unable to adhere to this policy or we develop symptoms
Any terms and conditions in place are not affected by this policy.