Digital marketing is more vital than ever in today’s increasingly digital and competitive market. But most smaller recruitment agencies don’t have time to create and deliver engaging content, maintain customer communications, establish a professional social media presence, analyse data and set up advertising initiatives while also running their business.
Outsourcing digital marketing to expert professionals will free you up to focus on your own area of expertise. A digital marketing strategy can be designed to fit any budget, and will help you keep moving your business forward while getting your services in front of the right audience at the right time.
Here are five of the most important benefits of outsourcing your digital marketing:
- Cost savings: Working with an agency will probably prove to be a better investment than hiring a full-time digital or social media marketing manager.
- Time savings: Getting bogged down in selling your services takes time away from actually providing and improving your services. So if you don’t outsource your digital marketing, competitors who do will have an important edge over you.
- Expertise: As a recruiter, you’re well-practised in the art of persuasion–but with the best will in the world, you can’t match the expertise of professionals who’ve made digital marketing their entire career. Marketing experts know how to engage customers, emphasise your unique selling point and set you apart from the competition.
- Growth: Less time worrying about your digital marketing means more time to grow your business. Your digital marketing partner will deliver campaigns that help you grow your customer base and boost profits.
- Results: When you work with digital marketing experts, you’ll get data-driven insights and metrics that deliver real results. A good agency will share these results with you and make sure you understand where there’s room for improvement as well as what’s working.
Remembering that over 50% of e-commerce sales are made via mobile, think about your company’s online presence. Are you ranking high on Google? Can clients and candidates easily use your website on any mobile device? Does your website load easily and look organised and cohesive. How’s your social media presence? Are you posting regularly and responding to comments?
If you can’t answer “yes” to all of these questions, it’s time to think about outsourcing your digital marketing–or lose out to competitors who do.